Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm Sorry

I am sorry, for always being so blunt.

...for pointing out painful things about self, even though it was always done with good intention.

...for being selfish.

...for not understanding the weight of responsibility, although I do now.

...for not being able to recognize my exit.

...for stating my feelings.

...for becoming angry with one I care so much about. I am extremely apologetic about this one.

...for wanting what can never be mine.

...for telling the object of my desire that I wanted it.

...for conflicting a person who has so many people to take care of.

...for my dreams.

...for the past year.

...for being there that November day.

...for the email replies.

...for the bad advice I gave you, even though it was with good intentions.

...for any sad faces on those who you care about.

...for being the brassy, red-haired, temptress that I am.

...for being outgoing, yet shy at the same time.

...for not letting a wonderful opportunity pass by without shouting at it, and letting my true thoughts be heard.

I'm truly sorry for it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment