Sunday, August 30, 2009

Neighborhood Beauty

It's been a tough week, but in the last few days I still managed to find the beauty in my own neighborhood:



Birds will build a nest in anything, these birds liked the "Q" in ABQ.




When it's been a tough day, nothing beats a cup of this sweet smelling lavendar and spearmint tea. It came in a sturdy addorable tin too.



I found these flowers growing out of the sidewalk when I went for a walk around the block. They were so pretty, and the seeds must have escaped the neighbors yard.




I find the humor in the everyday, like this warning on the back of a dog leash I found yesteray. There is an acutal diagram of your dog wrapping the leash around your legs with a warning.




I thought the birds lined up on the wire looked pretty against the blue sky, hanging over a neighbor's house.




These annoying neighbor dogs wouldn't stop barking at me as I walked by, so I might have teased them a little.




My dog always finds a reason to be happy, me standing next to her can be enough. She won't stop wagging her tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment