Sunday, August 16, 2009

Juniper Juice and Judas


Nothing is as wonderful as hanging out with an old friend, drinking disgusting gin (her favorite), and watching a movie that leaves you confused and laughing. It was called something like "On the road with Judas", but Judas never went on the road. I think the whole movie was in the author's imagination where he wrote a book with no plot. It was confusing with him being interviewed on some lame talk show in his mind with the actors that played the characters that were based on a real story, so there were a lot of Judases running around the movie. It won a lot of awards, but do I care that some Seattle film society gave it an award? No, I want my $5 back!

The most beautiful moment today was walking down Central St in Nob Hill in Albuquerque, my old home. There was even a homeless guy yelling at a trash can, and I felt homesick for that broken down apartment that I moved out of last month, good memories. What stood out the most was that the tattoo shop had a new tattooed manikin in the window, and I think she had plastic surgery, because those breasts were ginormous.

No comments:

Post a Comment