Sunday, August 16, 2009

3 Trick Candles Instead of 29 Normal Ones

It was one hour until my 29th birthday officially started, and I was in bed snuggling Bare Bear (a teddy wearing nothing but cowboy boots) instead of a man when this info commercial came on with an anti-aging skin care system. I work outside and forget sunscreen a lot, and just started looking for fine lines on my face last month. As a personal joke with myself, I got on my cell and ordered Cindy Crawford's miracle melon enzyme crap. I know she probably has a crew of beauty experts following her around shading her face from the sun and reminding her to take vitamins and probably even a personal chef who is an expert at cooking her meals that only use ingredients that make her skin reflect wrinkles. I'm going to try it anyway, my only birthday present other than a make-it-yourself necklace kit. Nothing else exciting happened on my birthday, but my skin will be fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment